Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~

Go down 
+6
Miyuu Kuragari
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinichi Yoh
Loki Raideno
Shiro Asakaze
Altria Mizuno
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:16 am

First topic message reminder :

Event Name: Negative Dimensions.
Goal of the event: Explore the newly created pocket dimension and locating four spots of biggest instability set D.I.M devices inside them.After that is acomplished,return home and set the devices off.
Specific Users: This is open to everyone except members of Arcana.(They'll have their hands full with their own mission.)Shinigami will be sent as part of mission.Arrancars can stumble in from Human world or Hueco Mundo.
Mission type:Mission 5-B.
Story:"During the standard maintenance check up the Kido Canon self activated for still unknown reasons,firing off a charge." This incident was the talk of Seireitei.What few knew however was that as the result a hole was ripped in the dimensional fabric between Soul Society,Hueco Mundo and the Human World.Nature abhors a vacuum, by unknown means a pocket dimension that seems to be a patchwork of all three worlds was created with all three worlds connected to it by portals appearing in random places.Likely as a result it has become impossible to open a senkaimon gate to anywhere.Shinigami are stuck in Soul Society,unable to open gateway to either Hueco Mundo nor Human World.That is all that you were told as a short explanation of the upcoming mission,given orders to report to Niwa Imowari in the Department of Research and Development for a full briefing,and a strict order of the absolute secrecy of this mission.
OOC knowledge 1:
Spoiler:

OCC Knowledge 2:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Mikka Suzuki
Trainee
Trainee
Mikka Suzuki

Stats
Level: 1
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:46 pm

"Oh, so if there was ever a chance, you, loki-san, shin-san and me were all batchmates? I never though finished there, I had to do homestudy." Smiling to Altria and was suddenly was surprised by Loki's appearance, she turns over to face him. "Oh yea, I'm Mikka."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:56 pm

Jumping slightly when Loki suddenly materializes behind her,tapping her shoulder,she whirls around."Good Kami!What are you,a ninja?Sheesh!" Giving him annoyed look she resumes her step,"Nothing,never mind.I was just answering a question." Turning to Mikka to resume their conversation Altria shrugs, "Batchmates? I guess one could say that..we were in same year,"raising one brow she looks curious,"I didn't know you could do homestudy in the academy?And graduate?"
Back to top Go down
Mikka Suzuki
Trainee
Trainee
Mikka Suzuki

Stats
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:58 pm

"Oh no no..altria-san" in trying to fix the misunderstanding. "I mean I finish up with the academy and then get homestudy after that. I meant like I never actually experience some trial mission after finishing in the academy."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue25/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:57 pm

popping up behind Altria, Shiro smiles, " heeeello 'Ai'!" XD

(note: 'Ai' means 'Love' in Japanese)
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:14 am

"Oh I see..forgive me,I misunderstood,"looking at Mikka curiously she frowns slightly,trying to understand correctly."So you didn't do training missions with instructor assigned after graduation?Is this your first mission then?Or have you gone on just normal assignments?"
Half turning and jumping when Shiro suddenly pops up behind her,his usage of "Ai" takes her off guard,effectively stopping her words of reprimand at his continuous ninja habit.Legs tangling she stumbles on the rocky path , instinctively catching herself by grabbing his shoulder.Steadying herself Altria pulls back,staring at the ground,hair falling forward to hide her flustered expression and face tinting pink.Quietly murmuring,"You shouldn't use that word so easily,Shiri-ri," she hastily turns around,resuming the climb up the rocky path curving upwards around the hill and leading towards their destination.Thoughts thrown into turmoil she doesn't pay much attention,moving on pure reflexes.
Back to top Go down
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada
Destadi Rangari

Stats
Level: 6
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue87/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (87/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:28 pm

*With Saeth*

"mmmmmmmmm.... I would be.... but... Might I ask you? How might you know me?" He smiles slyly, "oh wait..... I believe I saw you around Las Noches, back in the day when we were all one big happy family, no?" He laughs in a joking manner, "hm.... but seeing you here... would that mean possibly, it is accidental? or on purpose?"
Back to top Go down
Saeth De La Corterra
Numerous
Numerous
Saeth De La Corterra

Stats
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:00 pm

Laughing Saeth shrugs in a movement that translates to his wings,making them quiver."A happy family we were not but seen me you have.In those days I spent much time with kit..that is,Miyuu-chan." Pronouncing her name with fondness his eyes are laughing."She spent some time around you.Knowledge by association." With a flourishing movement he does a small bow."Saeth De La Corterra,at your service." ^^ Smiling playfully Saeth chuckles,"Seeing me here,perhaps it is just fate,hmm."
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue77/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:13 pm

__Elsewhere___
Laughing Loki grins."Yep!Super awesome ninja.Got a certificate too." XD With a nod to Mikka he raises one hand in greeting."Hey,nice to meetcha." Watching Altria hurry on he tsks,"Smooth Shiro,smooth." Their path becoming rocky he watches each step,having zero desire to end up tumbling over.
Back to top Go down
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kyurihiko Asakaze

Stats
Level: 4
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:18 pm

Kyuri catches up to the group and goes careening past Loki, Mikka, Shiro, Shin and Altria. "Hi new girl! Bye new girl!" XD she continues up the trail and the stops upon reaching the top of the hill. "Wow... The view from here is spectacular! yet.... kinda erie...." She bounces three times in quirky manner before looking back to see where everyone is. "oops." >.<;
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:37 pm

Thoughts thrown into confusion Altria stops in surprise near Kyuri,noticing she's reached the Sokyoku hill.Slowly sweeping her eyes over the hilltop her gaze lingers on the giant halberd,a cold chill running over her spine at half remembered threat. Shivering she quickly moves on from it,looking up after seeing nothing unusual around. A shimmering distortion atop the huge wooden frame that would hold the prisoner catches her attention."There it is! The first instability..way up there on the frame.."
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue77/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:35 pm

Catching up to Altria and Kyuri he stops,surveying the hill plateau.The sight of the giant halberd,poised and ready to strike,steals impressed whistle from him. "Whooaa..that thing's even more impressive up close." Stepping closer Loki notices the distortion at same time Altria announces it,scanner tucked into bags strap giving off loud beeps.Rifling through the messenger bag he's carrying he carefully takes out one of the D.I.M. holding it like it could explode any moment. "What did Niwa say?We just chuck it into the distortion?It's pretty high up there."
Back to top Go down
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada
Destadi Rangari

Stats
Level: 6
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue87/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (87/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:28 pm

*with Saeth*

"Fate? ha ha ha.... very interesting indeed no?" he looks around with a curious expression on his face, "I do believe that this place is full of utmost mystery...... a blending of worlds... yet highly unstable.... hmmm...." he looks around, "oh... Saeth-kun.... it seems we are not alone... do you not sense other spirit energies?"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:37 am

"Oh for pits sake Loki,give it here." Suddenly impatient to leave the area,the halberd making her uneasy,she carefully takes the D.I.M from Loki.Walking up to the wooden structure she looks it over with a measuring gaze.'The distance between the beams is pretty wide..but if I apply reiryoku and push away with enough force,it should still work.'
Backing up she takes a running leap at one wooden pole,gathering spirit energy to her feet.Pushing away with force she bounds to the other beam,then pushing from it back.Building up momentum and force she bounds back and forth between the two beams,moving up in such manner. Reaching the top and the wooden beam lying on top of the two she pushes away one last time, reaching out with free arm to grab onto it.Wincing as her arm is jerked painfully she glances down,laughing at how high up she is.Swinging herself onto the beam Altria carefully stands,keeping balance.Approaching the multicolored slash in the air she recalls what Niwa said,looking at the D.I.M device in her hands."Let's see..press the red button on the side?.." Looking it over she spots the red trigger,pressing it in and cautiously pushes the device into the slash.
"One done,three more to go." Sighing in relief it went well she glances down,waving at everyone before jumping down.Trying to stay in the air as usual her eyes widen when she can't gather reishi to her feet."W-what??" Ground getting closer Altria gathers spirit energy around herself,shutting her eyes tightly. 'Ah..stupid..this is going to hurt..wait..I know!!' Quickly gathering spirit energy sh outstretches one hand,"Bakudo #37-Tsuriboshi!" A star shaped cushion of spirit energy is created,stopping her fall. Getting out of it and landing softly she lets out a relieved sigh,dispelling the kido. "Whew,that was close.."
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 4:20 pm

"Heey..." Scowling.having his toy taken Loki grumbles,"I wanted to do that.." Taking out the scanner he fiddles with it,ready to look for the next distortion. Watching Altria jump down his brow pinches together in confusion."What's she doing??Gonna hit the..aw crap." Relaxing when she saves with a spell he 'tsks'. "That was stupid,Altri-chan." Grinning Loki snickers."Don't ya know to look before you leap?"
Back to top Go down
Saeth De La Corterra
Numerous
Numerous
Saeth De La Corterra

Stats
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 4:23 pm

___With Destadi___

Saeth rows his eyes over the landscape,brow pinching in concentration his silvery orbs flash into a soft glow."Myste'rie..oui,I must agree.How curious,this place is. A copy..of our three worlds,blended together.But an imperfect copy,thus instability..have you noticed,Destadi-kun?The curious lack of animal life?No birds..not even bugs..I could see none of them from the air." Releasing the strand of power the glow in his eyes fades.Saeth stretches languidly causing his wings to shift,muscle underneath clothes rippling.Throwing Destadi a playful look he smiles slowly,tips of fangs showing."I was heading for them actually. Shinigami,a group of them..Hnn,there was also..but never mind.Shall we continue for them?Have a bit of fun. "
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:43 pm

~Where Shiro,Loki& comp. are. ~
There's a sudden loud explosion and one of the tall white buildings near the hill collapses into a pile of rubble.Something goes flying past,colliding into the beam structure,cracks run through the wooden beams and with loud crackling sound they collapse into a pile of big broken pieces,kicking up a wall of dust.Once it settles one of the huge,sharp pieces wobbles and with a loud,"Hiyah", gets flung aside,revealing Miyuu.
Coughing she shakes herself off,brushing away dust,earth and wooden splinters.There's a gash above her right eyebrow,blood running over the eye and down her face.A piercing sword wound is evident on her stomach and three long slashes made by claws travel the length of her arms,identical but smaller wound underneath left eye.With her short kimono stained red and left ear torn,turning her hair red in places as well Miyuu looks rather beat up. Clutching Aneitora's black blade in right arm tightly she stares in the direction she came flying from,growling,"Tch,yer gonna regret that,ya gaki!" Sensing people around she turns,sweeping over the group with glowing cat like eyes.Spotting Altria she frowns,clearing the rubble in one jump and landing near her."Oi..whatcha doing here?It's not safe.Ya better leave now." Noticing Shiro her frown deepens,"Tch,yer here too.."
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:42 pm

Staring at Miyuu he scratches his head,confused what she was doing there."What the hell? Where did you come from?And what the hell happened to you,run into a pack of dogs?" Snickering a little Loki still keeps on guard,thinking whatever hurt her must be powerful and close by.Man,she looks like a wreck.And whatever it was will follow here.Just wonderful. --
Back to top Go down
Tenchiru Himura
Trainee
Trainee
Tenchiru Himura

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:57 pm

Watching another one of her tiny experiments with her Zanpaktou fail, Tenchiru gets another part of her soul be eaten and screams out in agony, and then looks around parnoid. 'Oh right... no souls here but mine... and even so, mine own is decreasing.' Tenchiru waits for another burst of sorrow and despair to hit her, but it doesn't come. Slowly, she releases the dead animal's soul back into it's own body. "Thats wired," She mutters. "It just snaps right back. Maybe I can't control this very well. I should not try this again anytime soon." A thought strikes her, 'What if... what if something happens where it's not able to be controlled in the first step... what if I just start to...?'

The second burst of Kurosawa's spirit energy kicks her soul out of place, and "heals" her. The scream she lets out can be heard, it seems to her, from all corners of this entire wretched pocket of negativity.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue25/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:39 am

Staring at Miyuu, Shiro has a puzzled expression. "what the heck? what happened to you?" He then wonders what she ment by 'tch yer here too.' "what? am I not supposed to be here or something?"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:11 am

Flushing pink in embarrassment at Loki's comment she crosses her arms defensively,"Well how was I supposed to know you can't gather reishi to stay in the air here?" Jumping at the sudden loud explosion,with something coming flying in she places one hand on her blade on guard,relaxing slightly only when it's revealed to be Miyuu. Taking in her beat up appearance Altria takes involuntary step back when Miyuu lands near her in one jump,the glowing cat eyes unsettling her."What do you mean,'What I'm doing here?'Why are you here??What happened, you look horrible? And we can't leave,we're here on a mission.."
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue33/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:30 am

Seeing Miyuu arrived..

(whispering)
"Oh what the, first Kyuri, then Mikka, and now Miyuu..who else??"

shin sits on the ground just watching them argue, then smiles..
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:36 am

Staring at Loki for a long moment she flashes her k9's,growling,"Watch it,sparky boy.I'm in bad mood right now." Settling her gaze on Shiro and Altria she looks to be concentrating for a moment,listening intently for something.Satisfied she sheathes Aneitora, tension leaving her shoulders."I stumbled in here,found a point of entry in Hueco Mundo during a hunt and decided ta investigate.Interesting place this. But dangerous." Inspecting one of the long cuts on her right arm Miyuu lifts it to her mouth,licking over the wound,it hisses and starts to heal.Freezing for a moment Miyuu glances around frowning,her ears twitching,'Weird..did I just hear a scream??..Hm..maybe not..' Going on to the next cut she continues talking," I had a fight with myself.I'm pretty good ya know but fighting someone knowing how ya think and yer every move is.. troublesome. It's like going against Dark-kun,except more annoying." Done with one hand healed she switches to the other,"Mission,shmission,ya need ta leave. Staying here fer long 's too dan.." Eye going wide suddenly she tackles Altria and Shiro to the ground,a silver Cero with black edges flying through where they were standing a second ago.
Back to top Go down
Tenchiru Himura
Trainee
Trainee
Tenchiru Himura

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:45 pm

Tenchiru feels a disturbance in the air... 'Why are there... people? Here? No way...'
It was just her, until a few moments ago. She heard faint noises in the air... What the hell was going on here?

When she found the people, she stared in shock. They were... shinigami?! Gahh... great... and an arrancar as well? What were they doing here? She felt her heart thumping, and it seemed as if Kurosawa was... trying to take something to give her more strength. She stared at them, then looked away quickly, as to avoid eye contact.

She felt her hands going out to them, and she had to force them back down. Kurosawa was trying to take their souls? Arg... she vowed she would never do such a task again! These were not hers to take. "Wait." she said aloud, not to them, but to Kurosawa. We don't want these traitors, these ones who've banished me... not yet." She kept pleading, and fell to her knees.

"Do NOT move!" She screamed at them. "I cannot do this again..." suddenly, she snapped out of it... "Hiya, I'm Tenchiru, I shall refrain from killing you! ^-^
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:50 pm

Wondering what the heck just happened when a silver cero comes flying out of nowhere, and miyuu suddenly tackling him and Altria at the last second. "what the hec-" he looks up to see Tanchiru just as she yells something about 'not doing something again' he looks confused, "um... what? who are you? and um... what the heck are you screaming about??"
Back to top Go down
Tenchiru Himura
Trainee
Trainee
Tenchiru Himura

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:59 pm

"I said, 'Hi, I'm Tenchiru Himura, and I shall restrain myself, and my sword, from killing you." She says in a more serious voice. She looks around suddenly. Realizing what's going on, she draws her sword, or rather it escapes to her hands. It feels like it has a heartbeat. Kurosawa was trying to take their souls, no she was. Kurosawa was trying to take hers. 'Wow. What kind of horrible monster am I turning into?' she thinks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next