Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~

Go down 
+6
Miyuu Kuragari
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinichi Yoh
Loki Raideno
Shiro Asakaze
Altria Mizuno
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue7/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:16 am

First topic message reminder :

Event Name: Negative Dimensions.
Goal of the event: Explore the newly created pocket dimension and locating four spots of biggest instability set D.I.M devices inside them.After that is acomplished,return home and set the devices off.
Specific Users: This is open to everyone except members of Arcana.(They'll have their hands full with their own mission.)Shinigami will be sent as part of mission.Arrancars can stumble in from Human world or Hueco Mundo.
Mission type:Mission 5-B.
Story:"During the standard maintenance check up the Kido Canon self activated for still unknown reasons,firing off a charge." This incident was the talk of Seireitei.What few knew however was that as the result a hole was ripped in the dimensional fabric between Soul Society,Hueco Mundo and the Human World.Nature abhors a vacuum, by unknown means a pocket dimension that seems to be a patchwork of all three worlds was created with all three worlds connected to it by portals appearing in random places.Likely as a result it has become impossible to open a senkaimon gate to anywhere.Shinigami are stuck in Soul Society,unable to open gateway to either Hueco Mundo nor Human World.That is all that you were told as a short explanation of the upcoming mission,given orders to report to Niwa Imowari in the Department of Research and Development for a full briefing,and a strict order of the absolute secrecy of this mission.
OOC knowledge 1:
Spoiler:

OCC Knowledge 2:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue25/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:14 pm

Feeling Altria's comforting presense, Shiro stirs, feeling his wounds heal, he opens his eyes slowly at first. "Al-Altri?" he jolts up fully awake, "Altri-chan? wh-what? where?" he looks around confused, "what did he just.... oh damnit... Shin! Altri, we have to help Shin-san!"
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue33/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:07 pm

With the sudden rush, even on his guard, shin fails to dodge all of Anti-Shiro's attack, having him cut in all sides. Trying to stand still to counter, a thrust comes after next, hitting his abdomen and chest. Shin fell on his knees coughing as blood starts to pour out of his wounds. Shin stands up to counter, then, in surprise, someone appears in front of him, grab his hand, and threw him on the ground. Getting a glimpse of what he saw..

(in thought)
"That face, agh..why now of all times..."

Anti-Shin, with an annoyed face, coming closer to Shin.

"You just gotta go fight thinking you could do it, then fail it anyway. What a crap! That's why everyone never counts on you..you're a failure. I hate to be you. I better off just get that crap memories of yours and be someone you'll never will be."

Shin tries to stand but fails. The sudden concussion when he fell on the ground cause him a little paralysis.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue7/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:42 am

"Shiri,you're alright!You looked..and I thought..thank Kami!" Hugging him tightly for a long moment she pulls back,looking incredibly relieved before whacking him lightly,"Idiot,you scared me!" Turning to see Shin's situation she manages to stagger up this time,blinking away dancing dots."Right..but be careful.He said you're of no more use to him..he might try to kill you now.." Simultaneously gathering reiryoku to both hands she points left hand at Anti Shiro,quickly wording incantation,"Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six! Bakudō #61-Rikujōkōrō." Six wide beams materialize,slamming into his midsection and holding immobile.Immediately throwing right hand at Anti Shin she quickly repeats the incantation,""Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six! Bakudō #61-Rikujōkōrō." Same six beams immobilizing him as well.Staggering slightly she shakes her head trying to clear it.'Nh..my spirit energy..is still distorted from..whatever it was she did..it's harder to control it..need to hurry before she shows up,I doubt Loki threw her that far..'
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue77/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:31 am

"Altri-chan,just keep them bound as long as you can." Drawing his zanpakutou Loki charges at Anti Shin,aiming to finish him off with one strike to the heart.They are just copies,we can kill them no problem.It's them or the original.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue33/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:55 pm

Kido binded, and seeing Loki approaching him, he smirks.

"Bakudo # 21 Sekienton"
Smokescreen covered him. By force, Anti-Shin manages to break the kido setting himself free. He shunpos near to Shin's location and focus his spiritual energy and casts another kido.

"Bakudo # 63 Sajo Sabaku"
Rope tangled Shin completely binding him, and keeping him more restricted. Anti-Shin then place himself on guard.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue25/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:01 am

Anti Shiro stops breifly when he's bound by the kido, but quickly breaks it's hold. "Pheh..... That was pathetic.... I thought you were stronger than that... Altria.." He activates his shikai without having to use an incantation. Instead of the usual two fireballs swirling around the blade, the whole blade of the sword is covered in flames. "Now... Where was I?" he pauses then grins evilly, "Oh yes... I remember now... I was going to dispose of 'HIM'..." With a swing of the blade a large wave of fire goes rushing towards Altria and Shiro, which then transforms into a huge flaming serpant.

Shiro grabs Altria and shunpos out of the way, the flaming serpant just misses Shiro only managing to set his sleeve on fire. "That.... was to close.." He pats out his burning sleeve, before also activating his shikai. "Show 'em real fire... FENIKKUSU!!" The blade transforms into a long black katana with a dragon skull guard, a black and a blue fire ball swirl arounf the center and tip of the blade. "tch.... This is not going to be an easy fight.... not by a long shot..."
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue77/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:06 pm

"Blast it!" Shin binded Loki shunpos back.Facing him he strikes out precisely,cutting through the kidou rope restricting him smoothly without nicking Shin himself.Damaged,kidou spell flutters and dissolves."I'll take care of him till ya recover,Shin-san." Raising the current running through his blade Loki charges at Anti Shin. "Yarghh!" Feinting right jab he instead strikes from the left,aiming the heart area.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:17 pm

"Maybe..but you're not in it alone,ne." Smiling at Shiro she turns to face Anti Shiro,looking at him coldly."Let's see you after having whole life replayed backwards." Gathering spirit energy to her hands she points left arm at him,"Bakudō #63-Sajo Sabaku ",with chains appearing and wrapping around his arms and torso she quickly intones next kido,""Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six! Bakudō #61-Rikujōkōrō." " Six wide beams of light slam into his midsection,holding in place.Having poured extra spirit energy into the kido it glows brighter,strengthened."Hmph..we'll see who's pathetic..you stupid fake." Glancing at Shiro she motions 'now's your opening'.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:40 pm

Shiro nods and then charges at Anti-Shiro, "let's see you avoid this! Quick beat... Hanshou!!" the two fiery orbs lanch at Anti-Shiro, turning into two flaming snakes.

Unable to move, Anti-Shiro braces for the attack, "Damnit.....this is going to hurt." the flaming snakes slam into Anti-shiro, throwing him backward while burning him severely. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!! AHHH!!!" searing pain rushes through Anti-shiro, he glances over to Altria and shiro smirking. "that hurt you bastard..... but I bet you can't do it twice..."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:51 pm

Sensing incoming something she flash steps to the side,Shakkaho hitting the spot she was at seconds ago.Before she can turn around Altria gets tackled by something,flying some distance and getting smacked into a wall. "Oof..what..the.. bloody..hell??" Struggling to free herself she kicks the person away,breathing heavily,only to see it's her anti self. "You again!!What did you do to me before?!"

Grinning malevolently Anti Altria laughs,"I took the missing memories of course.Heh heh...turns out..we have some in-te-res-ting history,neh?I'm complete now,so you're not needed." Smirking she chuckles,"For that matter,I can't leave with you alive..so be a dear and drop dead...Bakudō #63-Sajo Sabaku!" With a chain of energy wrapping around Altria to hold her in place she shunpos up close,placing her hand on Altria's chest and beginning to cast next kido,meaning to finish off her original with it from such a close range,""Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens. Hadō #64-Sōren Sōkatsui."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:30 pm

Shiro glares at his anti self, "Shut up! I'm not falling for such petty taunts!" he turns to see Anti altria pin Altria with a kido chain and rushes over and kicks her away from Altria before she can cast the spell. "Hands off! No one harms Altri as long as I'm around to say anything about it!!!" He raises his has and points it at Anti Altria, 'all right... let's see if I've got this...' "Black bird Hemaskas. Feed the trickster's black rain. Hadō #22-Deadly Quill. A ball of energy flies from Shiro's hand towards Anti-Altria, and it bursts into a multitude of black feathers which fly towards her like a storm of kunai.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:14 am

Held immobile by the kido she quickly raises her spirit energy,pushing it out of herself while intoning incantation quickly,"The captured begs for freedom, selling their souls for a chance to escape. The cornered man forcing his last hand. Hadō #28-Banshiissei." With a crack the energy chain wrapped around breaks apart, disappearing.'That was close..Soren from that close up would make a nice hole in anyone..I'd rather not be a Hollow,thank you..but her tactics..are just like mine..for that matter,didn't I use same move on Shiro back then?But with a Shakkaho...maybe there's a way to use this against her..' Stretching stiffened muscle she smiles at Shiro gratefully,slightly surprised he used a kido,"Thank you,that was a close call.You're finally using kido, I see the training paid off,ne?"

Skidding to a stop after being kicked away the kido she was casting interrupted Anti Altria has surprised look on her face at the kido coming her way. 'He can cast?But the memories said he never does so.Interesting..heh..but you're still,' grinning she says last part out loud,"A green bean in comparison..Bakudō #39-Enkosen!" A circular shield of condensed reiatsu leaps from her outstretched hand,flaring to life brightly.The black feathers collide with it,fizzing out.Taking on most of them the shield crumbles by the end and she shunpos away,but not fast enough as few of the feathers leave shallow slashes on left arm and leg,along with a long gash from hip to shoulder and a cut on the left cheek."Heh..not bad for a green bean."
Amused with his protective attitude Anti Altria laughs mockingly,"Ah ha ha!No one harms her with you around? Ha!" Smiling hatefully she touches fingers to the cut on her cheek,staining fingers red and after a quick study raises them to her lips,licking blood off slowly, "That's a load of bull if I ever heard one. Tsk,tsk,Shiri..lying is a sin you know.Just recently,she almost got killed forced to fight in a child form and you were around,no?Right in the same room if the memory doesn't lie.That's just one recent memory out of countless others..And the best part,Shiri-kun, is that.." Flickering out in shunpo she suddenly appears near him,leaning close with a wicked smile.Placing one hand over his shoulder loosely and another on his chest Anti Altria tilts her head to whisper in his ear,"The one who always hurts her the most..the worst..and in the most painfully,deep,worst,possible way possible...is you,dear."
Back to top Go down
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada
Destadi Rangari

Stats
Level: 6
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue87/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (87/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:00 am

*with Saeth*

Destadi smiles, "but of course! always fun to tease shinigami no?" he turns and starts heading towards the direction of the group, when he's suddenly tackled from behind. "Ah? what in the? who the hell just tackled me?"

Smiling Anti Destadi hugs Destadi, "Ahh! Yay! I found myself! now I feel absolutely perfect!"

Destadi kicks his anti-self of his back and gets up look horrendously confused, "er... excuse me? is this some kind of cruel joke? or are you some kinda of cos-play fan of mine that I didn't know about?"

Instead of hitting the ground Anti-Destadi back flips and lands perfectly, "me? a cos-player? Why? Do I look that good?" He smiles in a cheerful way, "That's because I'm you! How else could one be so perfect?"

Destadi stares in disbelief at his anti-self's overly cheerful behavior, ".... you're kidding yes?" He turns away with an expression portraying both amusement, and sheer confusion at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Saeth De La Corterra
Numerous
Numerous
Saeth De La Corterra

Stats
Level: 1
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:55 pm

Beginning to follow after Destadi sensing some new yet old signature Saeth moves to the side,observing Destadi getting hugged by himself. "My,my,my,what a delectable picture we have here..how very interesting." Smiling bemusedly Saeth slowly eyes both Destadi,looking like cat that got the cream and the canary. "Hn,hn,hn,interesting.." Eyes flashing brightly for a moment he claps both hands together."Veeery interesting.This dimension being a copy..it made a copy of you,Destadi-kun. Some details are reflected,would that mean it is a reflected copy?Hn,hn,nice to meet you,mirror Destadi-kun." ^^
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:27 pm

Shiro freezes at Anti-Altria's words, then pushes her away. "no... NO!! You're wrong!!" He jumps back near Altria. "you're wrong.... I wasn't able to get to her during that fight... but that doesn't mean I let that damn arrancar attack her!!" He begins gathering reiryoku around his right hand preparing for another kido.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:09 pm

Turning pale at what her Anti self says Altria trembles with anger."How dare you..say..such..a..horrible..thing!!I'll silence that tongue of your once and for all!" Raising her blade she flicks it around,twirling by the chain,"Fight to survive,destroy to protect,kill to live.Shout in defiance and show the hell,Tsukiyomi!" Blade transforming in a whirlwind of spirit energy she shunpos to Anti Altria with boosted speed,flickering around her and attacking in a shower of blows.

Smirking Anti Altria laughs at his reaction,"Dear Shiri,it wasn't just that fight.And like I said,the main cause of harm is actually..you." Laughing when Altria activates shikai she holds out her black zanpakuto,"Silly Altri-chan..you're forgetting,I Am You!" Intoning same shikai incantation her reiatsu climbs up,zanpakuto transforming in a flash.It looks same but instead of black the blade is pure white. Meeting each of Altria's strikes she attacks from high,their blades locking."Heh,so angry..your spirit energy is brimming with it.But what I said is true..you just don't want to admit it!"

"Shut up!You're wrong!" Now uncertain and trying to think it through Altria gets pushed back with each slash of the blade,her guard down.Small wounds open on her arms and legs.

Deciding to use the moment Anti Altria grins,pushing back with a slash before diving underneath Altria's blade arm and driving her sword into her abdomen. "See?If I was wrong,you wouldn't be so off guard,dear." Twisting the blade she pulls it out slowly.

Blinded by pain for a moment Altria stumbles back,whispering,"Kiero,Mugetsu," and teleporting near Shiro.Clutching the wound with one hand she drops to one knee coughing.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:03 am

Sand kicked up into a dust cloud obscuring his view Loki cartwheels back,hoping his attack was enough to bring the copy down. Looking around at how others are faring he spots Altria down on one knee,flash stepping to her in worry."Altri-chan? Are you injured?What's wrong?" Standing over her protectively he glares at Anti Altria heatedly."You ..kono ama!!"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:05 am

Trying to answer her words are interrupted with another cough,blood welling up on her lips.'Uhh..damn it..she aimed right where the old wound was..' Blood welling up from between her fingers Altria winces painfully,gathering reiryoku to the wound to stop the bleeding."I'll be alright Loki-kun.Just need..a..moment..ugh"

Laughing bemusedly Anti Altria grins,"Another shining knight to the rescue?But why bother when she's so clueless about something so obvious,hmm?" Enjoying seeing so called original in pain she lifts the blade,sweeping blood from it and having a taste."Hmm..sweet..What's the matter?Did it hurt that much?Oh,I'm sorry..you used to be injured there." Smiling maliciously she look anything but sorry,laughing.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 2:07 pm

Kneeling down by Altria, shiro focuses his reiryoku, and places his right hand on her wound, healing it with a healing kido. He stares into Altria's eyes, the same doubt beginning to reflect in his own. seeing that her wounds are healed, he helps her up. and murmurs quietly, ".....we shouldn't be doubting each other..... " he pauses looking composed, "..... we're together now... fighting side by side.... looking out for each other... and if anything...... I'll trust in that." he turns to face anti Altria, "as long as I know that Altria and I are together... there isn't anything we can't handle."

Breaking free of the kido binding him, he uses a healing kido to heal his wounds. Anti Shiro glances over at Shiro with a appalled look on his face. "pfft..... wow.... That's gotta be the biggest load of garbage I've ever heard.... Trust her? HA!! How can you do that when you can't trust a single damn person in this world except your own damn self?" He laughs evilly, "I really wonder... why I didn't kill her back when I was still a hollow... oh how much easier this all would've been."

Shiro's eye's narrow at his anti self, his reiatsu reflecting nothing more than pure annoyance towards his anti self, and a strong desire to protect altria. ".... I guess... being a mere reflection of who I really am... you can only see things from a darker point of view...." he pauses shaking his head a slightly sad look flickers across his face. ".... and I feel sorry for you.."

Anti Shiro stops and stares at Shiro with a annoyed look. "do you always say cheesy crap like that?? SERIOUSLY!!" looks like disgusted, "gah.... just listening to this stuff is making me sick.... Trust? what bowl crap if you ask me.... yeah...Like I'm gonna trust my life to the one who got me killed.....yeah, I'm getting all emotional 'Real thing'..... emotionally pissed off!!" he raises his reiatsu causing it to become visible, Icy red ribbons of it begin wrapping around him self and his sword.
Back to top Go down
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada
Destadi Rangari

Stats
Level: 6
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue87/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (87/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:40 pm

~With Saeth~

Anti-Destadi smiles at Saeth, "It is a pleasure to meet you sir Saeth-kun" >w< he cocks his head to one side and makes a face at Destadi, "oh joy joy! ^^ I'm glad to have found you 'Other me'!" walks over to Destadi and takes his hand into his hands, holding it tightly, and smiles.

Looking confused as to why his Anti-self is holding his hand he gives him a sly look. "and what are you planning to do with me... 'Reitei'?" he eye's his anti-self warily.

Anti-Desta looks confused when Destadi calls him Reitei, then focuses his reiatsu with Destadi's causing a huge gust of maroon colored reiatsu to pulse out in all directions. Memories from Destadi instantly copy over to anti-Desta, completing his missing half. He smiles, "Yay! Now I can leave this place! I'm whole!" he jumps away from Destadi and runs off in the direction of shiro, altria and loki.

Feeling a bit pained, his reiatsu settles back down, and he looks confused. "oi yoi yoi.... That was a horrible deja-vu ..... It seemed as if I were seeing all my memories played backward." He stares after his anti-self and shrugs. ".... mm... Reitei is headed right for the shinigami...." he pauses and thinks to himself. '..... if he does anything stupid.... oi.. my whole reputation will be shot to hell.'
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:49 pm

"Mn..thank you.." Feeling better with the wound healed she stands up slowly,murmuring,"It's myself I doubt Shiri..you I always trust." Drawing strength from his presence she banishes away doubts,calm determination settling on her face."I am growing tired of the words you two..copies..are sprouting.But you certainly made one thing clear,what you feel is a complete opposite." Looking at her anti self and then at Anti Shiro she smiles humorlessly,"Hmm..so thank you..for proving neither of us actually feels such things."

Narrowing her eyes Anti Altria shakes her head,"How troublesome...you are deeply mistaken..yet you insist on this silly denial." Uttering a sigh she stabs her blade into the ground,"Kagerimashite,Kuraitsuki." The black of the blade seems to seep into the earth beneath her,forming a shadow circle."The hot head over there,"she nods at Anti Shiro,"has one thing right.All this talk of trust..is a nothing but delusion for weak fools." Teleporting with Mugetsu behind them she flicks her wrist,launching rows of dark spears from the circle beneath her feet at Altria,Loki and Shiro.

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saeth De La Corterra
Numerous
Numerous
Saeth De La Corterra

Stats
Level: 1
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:28 am

With gust of maroon reiatsu Saeth folds his wings around himself,waiting for the gust and kicked up sand to settle.Unfolding wings he flaps them once,powerful muscle straining,lifting off the ground by a little,close to 1ft.Hovering over closer to Destadi he smiles cheerfully,all innocent playfulness.Touching Destadi's left shoulder he faintly runs fingers down the arm in a teasing touch,swiftly withdrawing them."That was something.Are you alright,Destadi-kun? Centuries of memories played backward sounds a very unpleasant affair." Cocking his head to the side Saeth follows Destadi's stare in the direction Anti run off to."Reitei?Hnn,how very appropriate.He looks to be heading for those shinigami,hmm." Thinking about how much fun two Destadi could be Saeth smiles slyly,fangs turning it into a hunter-ish smile,eyes glinting with firey mischief. 'Ohh..so many fun things we could do if there are two of him.Lucky,lucky..'
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:33 am

Flushing pink being called a knight Loki grits his teeth,glaring at Anti Altria murderously. Does she know?If she says anything I'll fracking fry her and looking like Altri-chan wont save her. Calm down,aibou.She is baiting you. Shut up Rai! Growling Loki is struck by Altria's words, realization suddenly smacking him right in the face. "Of course!Why didn't I figure this out early? Altri-chan,you're a genius!!They are opposite! This is a dimension negative to our own,so anything created here is a negative copy.They are just negative versions of us,complete opposites.Like in those sci-fi movies,evil versions of heroes from alternate reality!" Exhilarated in his eureka moment Loki ignores what Anti Altria says on trust and is caught of guard by the spears,left completely open.Oh frack..
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:16 pm

On instinct she calls out in her mind,'Kagerimashite,Kuraitsuki.'A black circle forms beneath her feet with a whoosh,expanding so three people can fit onto it.Grabbing Shiro and Loki she pulls them closer,a black barrier rising at the edges of the circle and closing around them,the spears fired by Anti Altria bouncing off. Dispelling it with a flick she let's go of Shiro and Loki,teleporting right up to her anti self,"You're going to pay for trying to hurt them.It's about time..you disappeared!" Beginning to get ticked off she strikes with a high blow,taking a step forward,striking,turning to block,taking another step and striking again,all performed at a high speed so it looks like a dance.

Getting pushed back and having hard time blocking,with cuts opening all over, Anti Altria ducks low,suddenly striking out with her hand to grab Altria by her throat,lifting her off her feet. "Got your bite back?All because of him..feh. It would have been better if I left him to bleed out on the street back then..or just finished off..oh,even better..should have taken to 12th as a new pet for them,just like Kaoru wanted.So much hassle..for..nothing!" Squeezing tightly she throws Altria away from herself with force."The one disappearing will be you..worthless 'original'.
"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:44 pm

Seeing Altria dash off and strike her Anti self before he could say anything, "Damnit!" He shunpos at Anti Altria and kicks her in the side forcing her away from Altria, while at the same time bringing his sword down slashing Anti Altria deeply from the right shoulder to the left hip in a diagonal slice. Quickly turning, he catches Altria and steadies her so she won't fall to the ground. He turns his gaze to Anti-Altria, his blue eyes turning deep ruby-red in color, "I told you..... I won't let you harm her as long as I have something to say about it!" He hold Altria close in a protective manner.

Watching Anti Altria get kicked and slashed, he stares at her with a heartless gaze. "feh.... and you call her pathetic? you're bother graceless fallers..." He glares at Shiro and Altria, smiling in a most wicked way. "heh.... you know what? I think it's high time that I paid you back for getting me killed... now..." he twirls his blade and and swings it sideways, a huge Dragon menos erupts from the blade and roars. "Recognize him? if not... It won't matter... because he's going to be the last thing you ever see!!" he sends Okamaru at Shiro and Altria, a look of pure evil satisfaction on his face.

Seeing Okamaru coming right for them, Shiro lifts Altria into his arms and shunpos out of the way. He lands farther away from his Anti-self and lets Altria down. "great... now we've got a giant hungry Dragon to deal with. ><"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next