Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~

Go down 
+6
Miyuu Kuragari
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinichi Yoh
Loki Raideno
Shiro Asakaze
Altria Mizuno
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue7/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:16 am

First topic message reminder :

Event Name: Negative Dimensions.
Goal of the event: Explore the newly created pocket dimension and locating four spots of biggest instability set D.I.M devices inside them.After that is acomplished,return home and set the devices off.
Specific Users: This is open to everyone except members of Arcana.(They'll have their hands full with their own mission.)Shinigami will be sent as part of mission.Arrancars can stumble in from Human world or Hueco Mundo.
Mission type:Mission 5-B.
Story:"During the standard maintenance check up the Kido Canon self activated for still unknown reasons,firing off a charge." This incident was the talk of Seireitei.What few knew however was that as the result a hole was ripped in the dimensional fabric between Soul Society,Hueco Mundo and the Human World.Nature abhors a vacuum, by unknown means a pocket dimension that seems to be a patchwork of all three worlds was created with all three worlds connected to it by portals appearing in random places.Likely as a result it has become impossible to open a senkaimon gate to anywhere.Shinigami are stuck in Soul Society,unable to open gateway to either Hueco Mundo nor Human World.That is all that you were told as a short explanation of the upcoming mission,given orders to report to Niwa Imowari in the Department of Research and Development for a full briefing,and a strict order of the absolute secrecy of this mission.
OOC knowledge 1:
Spoiler:

OCC Knowledge 2:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada
Destadi Rangari

Stats
Level: 6
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue87/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (87/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 7:37 pm

~with Saeth~

Destadi glances over at Saeth, a sly look flickers in his eye. "now you know... Dear Saeth" he continues on thinking over about Altria's warning. "mm... I do believe we should leave as lady Altri had advised.... shall we?" he heads off looking for a tear drop portal for which to exit.

~with Altria and company~

Reitei smiles at Altria and nods, "mm... I think that's how I know you...." and points at Shiro, "and you..." then points at loki, "um.. I don't know about you..." then points at himself, "and ... 'Anti-Desta'?..... what's an 'Anti-Desta'? .... my name... is 'Reitei?" he has a confused look as if he didn't understand what he just said.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue25/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 7:53 pm

Shiro stares at Reitei and looks confused. "um... ok???" he looked a bit uncomfortable when Reitei glomped Altria suddenly. He moves closer to Altria in a somewhat protective way. "wait... what?" he looks confused not knowing what to think about Reitei.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue7/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:38 pm

Glancing at Shiro when he moves closer she smiles at him before turning back to Reitei."Reitei..well,nice to meet you.By "Anti Destadi" I meant you... because, you're a negative copy,I guess,of him..created when he entered this world.." Frowning she sighs,"I was actually hoping you could explain it..but..seems you don't know either?How you were created?"
Back to top Go down
Saeth De La Corterra
Numerous
Numerous
Saeth De La Corterra

Stats
Level: 1
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:46 pm

Chuckling Saeth flaps his wings lazily,brushing tip of one against Desta lightly, floating over and in front of him.Smiling playfully with fangs showing,there's a mix of things in his silver eyes as they flash."Ku ku ku..but dear Destadi-kun,I already knew.When we first met...one recognizes others,neh." Glancing around when Desta expresses desire to leave he intones a strangely sounding word in a whisper,eyes glowing brightly and then settling back.Looking to the far left he flicks one wing in that direction,"The closest exit point is that way but it's up in the sky," Saeth smirks slyly,"I could help getting to it.The next one is three times the distance in same direction.I care not which one we use,both are acceptable."
Back to top Go down
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada
Destadi Rangari

Stats
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue87/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (87/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:13 am

~with Altria and company

Reitei looks thoughtful, "um.... I knida just woke up here... I really don't know anything about who I am.... or really why I'm here..." he has a kinda sad look, "I had a feeling like I needed to find someone..... and then I found Destadi..." he looks around, "I don't really know anything... but I just want out of here....." clings to Altria, "I wanna come with you! take me with you! pweeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase?????? pweeeeeaaase???"

~with Saeth

Destadi smirks at Saeth, "heh... sly devil aren't ya Saeth?" he traces Saeth's jawline and smiles slyly. "which ever way we get to spend a bit more... q'uality time' together perhaps?" she smiles and starts heading off in the direction of the far off portal.
Back to top Go down
Saeth De La Corterra
Numerous
Numerous
Saeth De La Corterra

Stats
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:21 am

Turning all innocent Saeth beams at Destadi happily." Hee..Hee..>w< " Hovering near him Saeth remains quiet for a chunk of the way,lost in happy day dream and chuckling periodically.Cocking his head he turns to look at Destadi,interested look in his eyes,inquiring full of curiosity."Destadi-kun,how do you know those shinigami back there? Who are they?"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:33 am

" I see.." Looking at Rei sadly,feeling bad for him she utters a surprised sound when he suddenly clings to her,sweatdropping. " Ok,ok! Of course you can come with me..couldn't really leave you all alone here.." She smiles at him in reassurance. 'Dear Kami..he's like a complete child! What..what should I do?..I can't really leave him here to die..but he can't come and stay at Seireitei either... maybe I can figure something out..for now we should finish setting devices before more Anti show up..Uh,I hope Shiri will be ok with this...and what's with the clinging?..' Glancing at Shiro she looks apologetic.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue25/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:15 pm

Shiro stares at Reitei, then looks away blushing disapprovingly. "...... oi.. fine.. we'll take you with us...." he looks down and seems to be pouting slightly. ' just... let go... of.. my.... Altri-chan.... pleeease.....'
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:40 am

Glancing at Shiro and noticing him pouting she giggles quietly,finding that look cute.'Hee..Shiri is pouting?So cute....' Smiling secretly to herself she looks down at Reitei,ruffling his hair gently."Rei-kun,could you please let go now?You can really come with us but I can't move with you clinging to me like this....um,why are you clinging to me?"
Back to top Go down
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada
Destadi Rangari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:22 pm

~with saeth~

Destadi smiles at Saeth's question, and assumes a rather sly expression. "hm hm hm.... I've known those shinigami for quite some time... I met them a long while ago..." he pauses in his speech to stare at Saeth. "hnnn.... are you familiar with the former 7th espada Saeth-kun?"

~with Altria and Co.
Reitei smiles, and let's go of altri looking happy, "i'm sorry Altri-chan!" he smiles widely, "I'm not really sure...." he looks thoughtful, "am I really clingy? I'm sorry.. I'll try not to be!!" smiles at Altria, "I'll do my best! I'd like to help you too!!" smiles, very catty.
Back to top Go down
Saeth De La Corterra
Numerous
Numerous
Saeth De La Corterra

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 1:21 am

"Hn,long while?" Smiling slyly Saeth laughs,recalling times long gone.A sad look flickers on his face,quickly exchanged for a found smile."The former Septima was.... Shiro Asaka.Hn,I am..quite familiar with him.Kitten-chan enjoyed spending much time around him and told some amusing stories.Hn,last I heard..he got involved with some shinigami girl soon after returning from exile and was assassinated by Arcana's Death.Hn,hn,some even say he fell..in love." Chuckling Saeth cocks his head to the side,looking at Destadi inquiringly."Why?"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:24 am

Looking at Rei she laughs,finding his behavior very kiddish.'..He's definitely a kid.. hmm,technically speaking he was just created..though he has Destadi's memories..they aren't a substitute for actual experience..Kami..what do we do with him after this mission's over?' Uttering a sigh she puts those concerns for later,smiling at Rei,"It's alright,I don't mind.Um..your help would be most appreciated." Glancing at the white towers that are their next destination she motions to everyone,"Let's get going.Before something else happens,"setting off for them at a quick pace.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue77/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:15 am

Watching Rei with a mix of distrust and dislike Loki consults with the scanner,keeping pace near Altria and making way for the white towers. Leaning closer he whispers quietly."Altri..are you out of your mind?We can't have him come with us! He's a negative copy!For all we know he's just playing at being all... innocent.And you can't take him back into Seireitei.He's not some..pet cat...you can just pick up and keep."
Back to top Go down
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada
Destadi Rangari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:37 pm

~with saeth~
Destadi smiles at Saeth, his pointed fangs glistening, "hn hn hn.... did you see the shinigami with long light chocolate colored hair in the pony tail?" his expression changes to a mischievous sly one. "hn hn hn.... did you not sense it Sae-kun? it's him... the septima.... Shiro Asaka.." he smiles charmingly, "hm hm hm... the rumor about his death.... was true... the rumor about him being involved with a shinigami girl... was also true...." he smirks, "but it seems... he's come back... but as a shinigami this time.... though... if you focus on his reiatsu signature hard enough.... you can still detect the tell tale traces of his hollow energy still residing within him."

~with Altria and others~
Staring at Loki curiously, he walks up and stares right at him in for a long moment before backing off to scamper ahead of the group. he comes running back, looking really care free and runs into Shiro.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 1:45 am

Coloring red when Loki calls Reitei a pet cat she shakes her head furiously,"Good Kami Loki!!Did you have to say that?Honestly!" Looking away embarrassed Altria whispers furiously,"What do you want me to do?We can't leave him here.And he's not...pretending...He's coming with us for now and when it's time to return..I'll think of something,ok." Glancing at Reitei she laughs when he runs into Shiro.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue77/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 1:49 am

Stopping with Reitei walking up to stare at him Loki glowers at him. "What?" Sweat dropping when he scampers off Loki mumbles,"What a weirdo."Checking on the scanner Loki frowns,instead of one dot there are now two.Running a few checks he swears softly."Heads up guys!!We have incoming...something..."
Back to top Go down
Saeth De La Corterra
Numerous
Numerous
Saeth De La Corterra

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 1:51 am

"My,what a fascinating story!" Looking back at where they left the shinigami Saeth has a thoughtful look on his face. Hnn...I wish I approached them now. Perhaps another time.Hnn..interesting..what would a previous Arrancar,now shinigami but with traces of Hollow reiryoku,blood taste like?Hnn...Heeh..and what would his blood be like?Hnn.. Licking his upper lip Saeth glances at Destadi, smirking slyly,his eyes glittering. "Hnn..I did feel something..special about him.And that silver haired girl your copy,Reitei-kun,has a crush on,as well.There's something..about her,hnn.But I was watching from high up and didn't think to scan them or focus on their reiryoku.Hnn,a shame.Perhaps next time." Smiling slyly he raises one eyebrow,flipping to float on his back."So who's the shinigami lady that charmed the beast,hnn?Must quite a woman."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:14 pm

Stumbling slightly when reitei suddenly runs into him, he turns to face him, "geez... watch were you're going. ><" he looks up when loki announces about two incoming unknown signatures heading towards them. "what?" he looks around trying to see what could possibly be coming towards them. "are you positive something's coming our way? I can't sense anything out of the ordinary."
Back to top Go down
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kyurihiko Asakaze

Stats
Level: 4
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue60/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:36 pm

After being gone for a long while, Kyuri suddenly comes flying past the group nearing hitting shiro. she skids across the ground, and is still for a minute. she twitches, then springs to her feet, small shallow cuts open all over her body, and causes her to start sinking to one knee. "nrg... rrrrrRRG!!" Forces herself to get back up into a firm pose and charges back in the direction she came flying from. she jumps up and comes down hard in a jumping slash at what looks like a copy of herself.

Looking up at Kyuri with a rather dull and bored expression, she blocks her almost effortlessly. "YAWN.... seriously... can't you call it a day? ...... this is sooo boring..." she looks back at Kyuri then swings her blade, contacting it with Kyuri's side and sends her flying. "YAWN... come on.. I was expecting more of a fight..... nnnn...zzzzzz.." Anti-kyuri dozes off, falling asleep while standing.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:28 pm

Becoming wary when Loki announces incoming something she places one hand on the hilt of her zanpakuto,drawing it,hoping it's a normal Hollow and not another anti persona for them to deal with.Jumping startled when Kyuri comes flying in she looks at her in surprise,noting the numerous cuts."K-kyuri?" Eyes widening slightly seeing Anti Kyuri appear she flash steps when Kyuri gets send flying,catching her. "Are you alright?"

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kyurihiko Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue60/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 4:30 am

A huge cut opens on in her side, blood pouring out. "nrrg!" she focuses her reiryoku and uses a minor healing kido to heal the wound. "yeah.. I'm fine.... but.. the hell is this? fan-boy friday??" she glares t her anti-self who remains asleep. "this is ridiculous!!"

Last edited by Kyurihiko Asaka on Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:32 am

"Fan-boy friday?" Looking confused by Kyuri's words she turns to look at anti Kyuri."Is she....asleep?Um..why isn't she attacking you?Did she..get the memories from you already?"
Back to top Go down
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kyurihiko Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:36 pm

Looking confused and perplexed, kyuri bounces slightly, " I have absolutely so clue what the hell she did!" She twirls her zanpakuto around by the belled tassels on the end of the hilt, and tries to figure out how to attack. "Yeah... she is most definitely sleeping.... GAH!!! it's so uncool! falling asleep during a fight!! AHHHGG!!" grabbing her blade in mid twirl she lunges at her anti-self in a downward jumping slash.

Seeming to defenseless, Anti-Kyuri remains sleeping until suddenly whipping her blade up and blocks Kyuri's attack. she looks up at kyrui slowly, a dull shine reflects in her different colored eyes, which mirror Kyuri's. "I thought I told you...." her voice is low and rather tired sounding, "you're not much of a challenge to me...." making a quick stance, she spins around and hurls Kyuri through the air strait at Altria, causing her to collide with her. "yawn..... come on.... I was expecting more of a challenge...... but then.... being motivated.... it to much..... effort......" she stretches tiredly and dozes off again standing up.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:55 am

"U-uwaah!!" Taken by surprise she gets slammed hard into a tree when Kyuri collides into her,a cracking noise sounding."Aurgh!!" Gasping as pain explodes in her chest and right arm Altria carefully pushes Kyuri off,trying to get a breath in. 'Ugh..hurts..to..breath..feels like..I broke some ribs..damn it..' Managing to pull up into a sitting position she glances down at her right arm,turning pale seeing it turned at un-natural angle.Trying to shift Altria utters a pained cry as it feels as if someone took a hammer to her hand.Trembling she bites her lower lip hard,drawing blood,trying to deal with the pain enough to attempt a healing. 'Have to...focus..arghh...'
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:42 pm

"Altria!!" he runs over to her and Kyuri and kneels next to her, "Altri??* he winces suddenly feel sharp pains in his chest and arm. 'ngh..... what... why... why now? .... guh... it hurts... ><' he forces himself to push the pain away and hold out his hand to her arm while casting a healing kido. 'I've never tried... healing something like this before...... nn.... getting dizzy... using to much reiryoku....' the misty icy purple glow around his hand dies down, indicating his weakening reiryoku. he puts his hand down, looking tired. 'who... would've thought..... healing... takes so much power.... ><'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next