Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~

Go down 
+6
Miyuu Kuragari
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinichi Yoh
Loki Raideno
Shiro Asakaze
Altria Mizuno
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:16 am

First topic message reminder :

Event Name: Negative Dimensions.
Goal of the event: Explore the newly created pocket dimension and locating four spots of biggest instability set D.I.M devices inside them.After that is acomplished,return home and set the devices off.
Specific Users: This is open to everyone except members of Arcana.(They'll have their hands full with their own mission.)Shinigami will be sent as part of mission.Arrancars can stumble in from Human world or Hueco Mundo.
Mission type:Mission 5-B.
Story:"During the standard maintenance check up the Kido Canon self activated for still unknown reasons,firing off a charge." This incident was the talk of Seireitei.What few knew however was that as the result a hole was ripped in the dimensional fabric between Soul Society,Hueco Mundo and the Human World.Nature abhors a vacuum, by unknown means a pocket dimension that seems to be a patchwork of all three worlds was created with all three worlds connected to it by portals appearing in random places.Likely as a result it has become impossible to open a senkaimon gate to anywhere.Shinigami are stuck in Soul Society,unable to open gateway to either Hueco Mundo nor Human World.That is all that you were told as a short explanation of the upcoming mission,given orders to report to Niwa Imowari in the Department of Research and Development for a full briefing,and a strict order of the absolute secrecy of this mission.
OOC knowledge 1:
Spoiler:

OCC Knowledge 2:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue33/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 4:16 pm

glancing to any places that caughts his eye, shin just wonders about what the heck is going on. as loki checks on device, shin approaches him..

"Anything?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:29 pm

Following in after the others, he's caught off guard when he suddenly can't breath. "Ah!" the feeling passes after a second, and then he turns to look around at the distorted area. "whoa.... what is this place??"
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:39 am

~Three Hours Before:Hueco Mundo~
Having gone out for some Hollow hunting to satisfy her weekly feeding in souls requirement Miyuu is murmuring something about lazy ravens,moving in a leisurely stride.Ears suddenly perking she stops,looking around slowly and taking a sniff of the air.Picking out something new and strange in the air,a scent familiar yet unknown she considers it for a moment before excitedly bounding for it.Coming upon a strange tear hanging in the air she walks around in,tail flickering in thought."Oi..what's this?Hmm..seems like an entrance ta somewhere..hm,I really shouldn't..Dark-kun will be worried and who knows where it leads..to what exciting things.." Stopping she grins,repeating,"I really shouldn't..but who's gonna know?" before entering the tear in one jump.
Back to top Go down
Mikka Suzuki
Trainee
Trainee
Mikka Suzuki

Stats
Level: 1
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:08 pm

Following the group of shinigami, unaware of the of the situation, mikka gasps as she enters the dimensional world without having any knowledge of what would actually happen, "What the heck is this place?"

Last edited by Mikka Suzuki on Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue77/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:44 pm

"Interesting." Watching the screen of the scanner like a hawk Loki points to the Sōkyoku Hilll in the distance."Our first instability is over thatta way.Betcha it's somewhere around the halberd itself." Smirking he laughs a little."Ya know,I've never been to the real one.It's a landmark and a sight but I never had the chance to go take a look.And now here we go,going for a copy of it.Gotta love the irony." Clipping the scanner to the bag's strap for easy access Loki claps his hands,excited to head out and explore the place.Looking surprised at Mikka he lifts one hand in greeting."Hey there,hello?"
Back to top Go down
Saeth De La Corterra
Numerous
Numerous
Saeth De La Corterra

Stats
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:48 pm

____Hueco Mundo___
Taking a breather from his latest mission Saeth steadily moves away from Las Noches at constant speed,wings stretched out widely into a glide.There is no wind or air currents for it here but the dense reishi in the atmosphere allows him such a maneuver.His senses detecting a disharmony in the overall fabric of Hueco Mundo Saeth tucks his wings in,going into a spiraling dive.Unfolding them to full length at the last moment he slows down with three powerful flaps,feet touching the ground lightly.Folding his wings back into their usual position when not in use he looks around,a smile gracing his face after engaging in one of his most favorite activities,flying.An open area of the desert,Las Noches still up close. But among a cluster of crystal trees a distortion is hanging in the air. "What do we have here?" Approaching it Saeth shifts his eyesight into the other vision,eyebrow rising."My,my,a portal.But where does thou lead?Should I investigate..or..report back,hmm.Choices,choices..It could be important and useful to Lady Cero somehow..but what if it is a waste of time? Hmmm..." Chin on his hand Saeth circles the distortion,debating best choice."I do not have rank of Espada yet to allow mistakes..investigate then first,hmm?This distortion..is foreign.It should not be here.."
Back to top Go down
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada
Destadi Rangari

Stats
Level: 6
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue87/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (87/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:25 pm

Stumbling into a tear shaped portal unintentionally, Destadi comes falling through what seems to be the sky. "Whaaa???" he rights himself and lands with cat-like grace. "Huuuuugh! *cough* .... uhg.... Damnit! I lost my prey!" T_T he looks around wondering where in the world he could be, "hmmm.... this place seems to resemble a blending of three worlds.... possibly the human... soul society.... and hueco mundo.... hmmmmm..." suddenly sensing a group of spirit energies, he darts off in the direction of the shinigamis.
Back to top Go down
Saeth De La Corterra
Numerous
Numerous
Saeth De La Corterra

Stats
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:42 pm

Entering the distortion Saeth is disoriented for short period,the strange surroundings not something expected."Interesting..this place is a mixture,hmm?" Taking a leaping jump into the air,wings unfolding he flies up higher to get a better look."All three look represented..a little scouting wont hurt." Lowering closer to the ground he flies lazily through changing structures."Hmm..there are others here."
Back to top Go down
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada
Destadi Rangari

Stats
Level: 6
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue87/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (87/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:51 pm

sensing someone overhead, Destadi sonidos a bit faster then jumps up into the air just high enough to see it's Saeth. "oh.... hello..." just before he can finish what he's saying Destadi falls back to the ground and lands perfectly while kicking up a huge cloud of sand upon impact.
Back to top Go down
Saeth De La Corterra
Numerous
Numerous
Saeth De La Corterra

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:56 pm

Drifting on the wind currents,lost in revery and observations of the strange new dimension he is now in Saeth does not notice another presence till it shows in his path.Startledly diving to the side to avoid sudden figure appearing ahead he barrel rolls ones,circling around and dipping into a slow descent after the sand kicked up by Destadi's landing settles. Touching the ground Saeth folds his wings back,tilting his head to peer at Destadi with curious interest."Helloo,hellooo.." Recognition sparking he smiles a slow lazy smile,tips of fangs showing."Ah..would you be,Destadi-kun?"
Back to top Go down
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kyurihiko Asakaze

Stats
Level: 4
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Looking around Kyuri starts darting off in a random direction, "Hey hey hey! Let's go!! the dimension could be collapsing at any second!" before waiting to see if anyone is following her she is now a speck in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue77/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:46 pm

"K-Kyuri-san..wait!!" Staring at the dust left in Kyuri's wake and her disappearing in the distance figure Loki groans."Maan..she's going the wrong way!!The Sōkyoku Hilll is in opposite direction..Didn't Niwa-san said not to split up??Drr..." Scratching his head Loki sighs in defeat. "I'll go after her.Altri-chan,Shin-san,Shiro-kun and..sorry,don't know your name yet miss,you might as well start for the hill.The scanners says distortion is around it.I'll catch up with Kyuri-san and meet you guys there." Taking off in Kyuri's direction Loki shunpo-s to regain the ground advantage she has on him.
Back to top Go down
Mikka Suzuki
Trainee
Trainee
Mikka Suzuki

Stats
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:45 pm

"Mi-" as mikka tries and starts to introduce herself, she got interrupted by kyurihiko's action. Glancing over there, she got worried. "Mikka-san, Mikka Suzuki-san..." She whispers her whole name before Loki left.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:26 pm

Looking around in awe she laughs quietly at Loki's remark about irony,"Heh,now that you mention it,I haven't been at the Sokyoku hill either.But a place where they kill,or used to kill as it haven't been used in ages,is not on my list of destinations to visit." Brushing white sand off her hakama from the less then pleasant entry she turns in surprise upon Mikka's entrance through the tear."Oh..hello?I don't believe we'v--.." Interrupted by Kyuri suddenly darting off in what seems to be opposite direction she sweatdrops."Oh boy..now what?" With Loki going off after Kyuri before she has a chance to say anything Altria sighs. "So much for not splitting up.And what are we supposed to do once we get to the hill?Stare at it?The D.I.M devices are in the bag with him..stupid Sparky." Shaking her head she turns back to Mikka,smiling apologetically,"Sorry about that.It's nice to meet you,Mikka.The girl that just run off is Kyurihiko Asaka and the one going after her is Loki Raideno.I'm called Altria,Altria Mizuno." Facing in the direction of the Sokkyoku hill she glances at others,"Well,we might as well head for it and wait for those two there.Maybe the instability thingy will be visible easily.The devices and scanner are with Loki anyway so we can't actually do much else..."
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue33/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:41 pm

shin turns back noticing something might've happen. seeing altria talking to someone, thinking it might kyurihiko at first glance, shin takes a more serious look seeing it was actually somebody else.

"New girl?"
Back to top Go down
Mikka Suzuki
Trainee
Trainee
Mikka Suzuki

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 11:04 am

"Altria-san" Mikka says slowly as she tries puts her hand in her head thinking if she have heard of her name before. "I'm not sure about your name but it seems familiar to me back when i was in the academy." Wondering, "Can I call you Altria-san or Mizuno-san?"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:08 pm

"Sure,either way is fine.But being called by my last name always makes me feel old.You can just call me Altria too," smiling she adds,"I don't use formalities and honorific much." Looking at Mikka in thought she taps her fingers on one arm.."Academy?" Altria smiles with remembrance of those long bygone days."Hmm..academy..yes..I was wondering why I felt like we've met before. Maybe we were in the same year?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 10:10 pm

Looking around he sees Kyuri take off unexpectedly. "wha? Kyuri! Damn it!" he goes after her following Loki.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:42 pm

Seeing Shiro go after Kyuri as well she calls out,"Shiro?Hey..wait..a mi..oh,forget it!!." Shaking her head with exasperated sigh she looks at Mikka and Shin."Well..I guess it's only three of us..with those two going after Kyuri.I,for one,am actually going for the hill and the distortion or whatever it is we are looking for.They can catch up.." Orienting for the Sokyoku hill in the distance she starts at a medium pace for it. 'Honestly..Kyuri really is just like Shiro.Impulsive action without thought..good thing that doesn't happen too often.But if he was energetic like her all the time I'd go insane..'
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:40 pm

shin sighs then smiles..

"Oh well, it's loki and shiro, what's the worst that can happen?"

then going after altria and mikka, shin introduces himself to mikka..

"Shin-san here, and I guess you'll be Mikka?? I heard you say it to Altria. Nice to mee you."
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 8:52 pm

"Kyuri-san!!" Getting ahead Loki skids to a halt in front of her,pulling her to a stop."Kyuri-san!You are going the wrong way here.It is the Sōkyoku Hill in the opposite direction that we want.Please!Splitting up like this is dangerous.We don't know how big this place is.Copying all three dimensions,it should have dimensional area equal to all three added together,that's.. huge.Get lost and no one finds you. And we don't know what things can be living here.Let's go back.I asked everyone to wait for us at the Hill.Being separated is dangerous." Lowering his voice Loki looks around suspiciously,whispering conspiratorially."Don't you know,in horror movies,people that get separated always,always get killed off first.I want to make it to the halfway point at least."
Back to top Go down
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kyurihiko Asakaze

Stats
Level: 4
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 8:57 pm

Skidding to a halt Kyuri bumps into Loki, and falls backward on her back as if she just hit a brick wall. "ah ah.... oh... other way?? eee... sorry??" she seems dazed for a second before springing up and turning to run back towards Altria and the others.
Back to top Go down
Mikka Suzuki
Trainee
Trainee
Mikka Suzuki

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:29 am

"Ah yea, I'm Mikka." Mikka replied to Shin. "Nice to meet you too, Shin-san." Mikka looks at Altria with a wondering look, "Altria-san, did you and Shin-san went on the Academy together with the two guys loki and, the other one, and the girl over there?"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:05 pm

With Shin asking what's the worst that could happen when it's Loki and Shiro she pauses in her step for a moment,a laugh like she's joking escaping though she looks completely serious."Um..oh,I don't know..this whole place blowing up?Falling apart? Or something.. It's Loki we are talking about here..adding in Shiro only makes it worse. --; " Glancing in the direction they went off to as if expecting something horrible already she shakes her head.Picking up a dust cloud she strains her eyes in effort to see what it is,uttering a somewhat relieved sigh upon picking out black shinigami garb and brown hair."Either Kyuri or Shiro,can't tell yet.They'll catch up soon." Continuing for the hill at a slower pace to allow others catching up Altria glances at Mikka,thinking over her question for a moment. "Well..I went to academy together with Loki and I guess Shin too..the other guy,do you mean Shiro?He didn't..um..how do I put this..err.." Struggling for a few moments she sighs in defeat,"No,Shiro I didn't go with.He..finished a special course..I only met him later..on..um..mission.." Coughing she shifts,unconsciously brushing her arm against the obi and scar underneath. "Um,anyway..Kyuri I only met just now.I don't remember seeing her in the academy.As for Shin..I saw him around but we became friends after graduation, getting same division and missions.So..Loki is the only one I've been friends with starting from academy days,since 1st year.There was also another guy." Staring ahead she quietly adds,"..but Yuki's not around..anymore.."
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 8:36 pm

Sweat-dropping Loki shunpos back to reunite with main group,catching up hurriedly. Popping up behind Altria he taps her shoulder,"Boo!" XD Catching torn snatches of her conversation he scratches his head."What about Nii-san?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next