Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~

Go down 
+6
Miyuu Kuragari
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinichi Yoh
Loki Raideno
Shiro Asakaze
Altria Mizuno
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue7/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:16 am

First topic message reminder :

Event Name: Negative Dimensions.
Goal of the event: Explore the newly created pocket dimension and locating four spots of biggest instability set D.I.M devices inside them.After that is acomplished,return home and set the devices off.
Specific Users: This is open to everyone except members of Arcana.(They'll have their hands full with their own mission.)Shinigami will be sent as part of mission.Arrancars can stumble in from Human world or Hueco Mundo.
Mission type:Mission 5-B.
Story:"During the standard maintenance check up the Kido Canon self activated for still unknown reasons,firing off a charge." This incident was the talk of Seireitei.What few knew however was that as the result a hole was ripped in the dimensional fabric between Soul Society,Hueco Mundo and the Human World.Nature abhors a vacuum, by unknown means a pocket dimension that seems to be a patchwork of all three worlds was created with all three worlds connected to it by portals appearing in random places.Likely as a result it has become impossible to open a senkaimon gate to anywhere.Shinigami are stuck in Soul Society,unable to open gateway to either Hueco Mundo nor Human World.That is all that you were told as a short explanation of the upcoming mission,given orders to report to Niwa Imowari in the Department of Research and Development for a full briefing,and a strict order of the absolute secrecy of this mission.
OOC knowledge 1:
Spoiler:

OCC Knowledge 2:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue7/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:35 pm

Coughing she sucks in deep lungfuls of air,massaging bruised throat. "Hack.. *cough*..t-thanks.." Recovering from lack of air her eyes widen as Okamaru appears,vividly recalling almost getting eat by him.With Shiro shunpo-ing them away she watches the giant dragon warily."Dear..Kami..how do we deal with that??Shiri..this is your ability..how do we make him go back into the sword?"

Regaining balance she stops the bleeding,looking wholly unconcerned with the wound.Dipping a finger in and licking blood off a mocking look settles on her face. "That the best you could do?Some protector you are." Hearing Anti Shiro addressing her she turns around,eyes narrowing. While Okamaru is going for Altria and Shiro she uses Mugetsu to appear right in front of Anti Shiro,grabbing him by the front of his shirt,"Watch your mouth,dear.Who was it that almost got killed? The only reason you're still alive is a whim!" Stabbing him with spikes raised from the shadow circle she throws him away from herself and into a nearby tree with surprising force.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue25/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:44 pm

shiro looks over at the Anti-Okamaru, "..... You don't put him back in the sword..... only the one who called him out can do so." Shiro looks up to see his anti-self thrown into a tree. "what in the?"

Being stabbed and thrown into a tree with much force, Anti Shiro glances up from his wounds and smiles, "Temperamental are we?" he heals his wounds with a minor healing kido. "A whim you say? HAh! I could've killed you at anytime! I should've!" he pulls out 8 kunai, holding them between his fingers like steel claws. "Sorry my sweet..... but you hit like a 3 year old.... 'Real thing' hit me harder then that." Shunpoing behind Anti Altria he punches her back, digging them deep into her flesh and leaving them embedded in her back. HE pulls out 4 more kunai, and jumps high into the air and hurls them at Anti Altria like a storm of needles.
Back to top Go down
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada
Destadi Rangari

Stats
Level: 6
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue87/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (87/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:30 am

~with Saeth~
Smiling slyly at Saeth's playfulness, he flicks his hand up pulling on the choker around his neck. He smirks at Saeth, "heh, if you wanted to play..... you could've just asked dear." He smiles and letting go of Saeth's choker and traces the underside of his jawline with his index finger. "heh.... you're most charming Saeth-kun..... but first.... let us go follow the shinigami.. ne?" he turns away from Saeth giving him a sly mischievous look before sonidoing after his anti-self.
Back to top Go down
Saeth De La Corterra
Numerous
Numerous
Saeth De La Corterra

Stats
Level: 1
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:31 am

"Mmph?" Pulled closer to Destadi by his choker surprise shows on his face.Looking mesmerized into his blue eye Saeth shakes his head to clear it,breaking into a wide fanged smile.Laughing he rubs the spot Destadi traced,skin still tingling,eyes glinting. "Hnn,you are something else,neh.How lucky.Hn,hn,it's a promise then." Spreading his wings Saeth takes flight,following after Destadi and dipping low to fly just above him.To think I would come across someone like him after all the years,hee. Lucky,lucky.Laughing with something akin to joy Saeth dips up,doing a pirouette in the air.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:53 am

Looking in shock as Anti Shiro and Anti Altria start attacking each other she shakes her head at the turn of events."What in the world.They are going for each other now?But..this is to our advantage.While they are distracted with each other..Shiro..maybe we should just leave?We still need to find those other three instabilities and set D.I.M in them.Then we could just leave and blow this damn place to hell along with them.I have a bad feeling more Anti are going to show up. And we have to find Miyuu and tell her this place will be blown to bits too...Okamaru isn't attacking yet..maybe we can sneak off."

Falling to her knees Anti Altria bends over,hair falling forward and hiding her face. Four whips lash out from the circle beneath her,snatching the kunai from the air. Surging for Anti Shiro they stab his own kunai into his shoulders and sides,then wrap around his limbs squeezing tightly.A quiet sound comes from Anti Altria that grows into..laughter."Ah ha ha ha ha!!" Standing up slowly,silver spirit energy coloring into black wraps around her.A black hand rises from the circle,pulling out each of the eight kunai jerkily in most painful manner.Sending reiryoku to stop the bleeding Anti Altria leaves the wound be,"Ku Ku Ku..such a nice thing,pain." A number of scars show on her back through the torn top,one running along the whole length of the spine.Looking up at Anti Shiro she grins malevolently,"You..kill me? Hah!In your dreams,pet.The only reason you're even still alive,is because of me.Who was it that saved your ass on missions? You'd have been dead a hundred times over if it wasn't for healing.All that wasted effort..on a pet Arrancar." Laughing mockingly,the whips squeezing his limbs tighten,slamming him into the ground hard.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue25/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:39 pm

Shiro glances over at the scene and then looks away, "yeah... let's go..." he starts heading off away from the fight.

Feeling the kunai's sink into his body, Anti Shiro just grins. Yhe whips constricting his limbs tighten and slam him into the ground. Raising his reiatsu he breaks the hold of the whips, and jumps back. "Kyaa... ha ha ha.... wow.... you're one cold hearted witch, you know that?" He pulls the kunai out from his sides and shoulders, and licks the blood from them, smiling darkly. "I'm no one's pet dear... least of all yours.... and there were plenty of times I had to save your sorry ass as well!" He repositions his kunai to their previous positions between his fingers. Shunpoing up to Anti Altria he trusts four of his kunai deep into her midsection, then shunpos to her back and embeds the other four deep between her shoulder blades. He shunpos away and draws eight more kunai. He smiles wickedly, and runs his tongue across his elongated k9s. "sorry my sweet... you weren't ever in my league anyway."
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue77/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:44 pm

Watching fight between two negative copies mesmerized Loki snaps from it at Altria's suggestion they hightail it out of there.Pulling out a scanner and turning it on he tugs on her sleeve,pointing in direction Shiro is heading."It's that way.Not far from here.By those strange white towers that look like they are from Las Noches." With last look at fight going on Loki quietly makes a beeline after Shiro.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:10 pm

"By the towers?Alright.." Ignoring the fight she follows Shiro,quickly catching up with him and heading for the white towers in the distance.'Hopefully..those two will either knock each other out or keep distracted long enough for us to do the job and get out.I'd rather not fight..myself?..we're too..well matches and..unlike me she has no problem using some of the..darker sides of power..nor do I want to fight other Shiro..it's not him but..he still looks like him..I just..can't..'

Kunai sinking deep into her flesh Anti Altria makes a choked sound as they dig deep,cutting through major organs.One of them severs one of the major arteries and those in her back cut into lungs,with one cutting artery leading to the heart.Coughing up blood Anti Altria collapses down,vision flashing to black for a moment.Heartbeat pounding loud in her ears,she fights to get a breath in,unable to stop coughing as blood tickles out of her mouth.Red puddles begin gathering around her.'No! I wont go out like this!Someone I hate so much wont take me down!' Reiatsu flaring brightly and taking a shape resembling wings she clutches Tsukiyomi tightly,glaring at Anti Shiro,echoing words said before a long time ago in a whisper,"I-if I'm...going down...pet....you're...c-coming with ...me!" Wheezing she uses Mugetsu to teleport right up to him suddenly,numerous spikes rising from wavering shadow beneath her feet and digging into his body in numerous places.Rising up shakily on trembling legs she nearly falls,grabbing front of his top for support and leaning into him.Angling her blade Anti Altria smiles cruely and thrusts it right through left side of his chest,aiming for the heart."You're coming to hell with me,dear pet." Coughing violently again she let's go of the sword,stumbling back and collapsing down onto her side.The spikes embedded into Anti Shiro waver and disappear as her shikai expires.Vision darkening a dark laugh escapes her,dying out into a cough.'I couldn't do it..get my freedom..my own life to live..Created a copy..and dying as one..how pathetic.Even being opposite in every way,I couldn't get away from her pathetic weaklingness..damn you,Altria...I hope you suffer..a lot more..heh..and you will..with that thing there..I hope it shows..and you hurt everyone you care for,especially..him..and see them looking at you..in fear..and hate..' Focusing on the strange Hueco Mundo moon visible in the sky there's a melancholy expression on her face. 'I wish..we could have seen..real moon,eh Tsuki?Stood..in real moonlight..lived a life..and done some of the things..those memories showed...muh..it's..so..cold..' Breathing slowly dying out Anti Altria's eyes flutter shut and she grows still.Her spirit energy signature disappears.In following silence light breeze flits through her hair,swaying it around when suddenly her form shimmers and slowly fades away.

Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:27 pm

Looking surprised when Anti Altria manages to get up with one last attack, His eyes widen upon feeling the shadowy blades dig into his legs and sides. He winces sightly, at the pain, and stares at Anti Altria. When she almost falls and grabs onto him for support, he gasps when she suddenly thrusts her blade into his chest and through his heart. He staggers back a few steps looking at down at the blade, his eyes dulling in color. blood wells up in his throat and trickles from his mouth, he places his left hand on the blade's handle, before looking up at Anti Altria as she hits the ground laying on her side. ".... me?.... j-join you.... in hell....?" he wheezes having difficulty breathing and pulls the blade from his chest, it's surface stained a dark red, he throws it to the side and turns away from Anti Altria's dieing form. "not... on.... y-your... life....... my sweet......" He takes a step forward and collapses to one knee, then falls forward, a bloody pool gathering around him. he moves his head to stare into the direction of Loki, Shiro, and Altria, his vision slowly beginning to blur and become dark. '....... heh.... it would've... been nice... to have seen.... the real world..... have friends..... and possibly have experienced a real life....... but... I guess.... this is the fate..... of a mere imperfect copy.......... heh..... good luck 'Real thing' ...... I hope.... you learn.... to understand the darkside of all things...... because soon.... you will come to understand you can't trust anyone.... even your closest so called friends......... you'll..... see.... hee hee..." he closes his eyes feeling a slight breeze blow over him and ruffle his hair. His breathing slows and finally dies out completely, his reiatsu signature dieing out with it. His body shimmers slightly before his form vanishes with a soft light.

Shiro stops feeling the drop in reiatsu and turns to look back slowly. He sees his anti-self get stabbed by Altria's anti. shiro winces upon seeing the sword jab through his anti's back. Seeing both anti-shiro and anti-altria fall to the ground and fade, he turns away shaking his head. "..... I wish.... I really wish.... I hadn't seen that." he continues in the direction of the white towers wishing to distance himself from the area behind him.
Back to top Go down
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada
Destadi Rangari

Stats
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue87/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (87/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:34 pm

Suddenly anti-destadi comes out of no where and tackles Altria in a glomp. "Altriiiiiiiiiiiiii!" XD He hugs her tightly and smiles, "yaaaaaaay! I found you! this is super extra awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:50 pm

Turing away from the scene and feeling sad she starts for the towers again, wishing to get away from the place and get the image out of her head.Suddenly getting glomped out of no where she's so surprised she gets knocked off her feet. "K-kyaah!??" Being hugged tightly by what looks to be Destadi she's too shocked to say anything,flushing bright pink,confusion and shock on her face. "Wha..wha..wah??Duh-deh--destadi?What?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:04 pm

Turning around Shiro looks stunned to see what looks to be destadi hugging Altria. "De-Desta-kun?!? what the hell are you doing?!?"
Back to top Go down
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada
Destadi Rangari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:37 am

Looking up and smiling widely he gets up letting go of Altria, "Destadi? I'm not destadi! I'm Anti Destadi!" He smiles in a catty way revealing his pointed fangs. He turns around and sees 'Real' Destadi head his way. "There's real Destadi. XD"

Destadi looks over at his anti self looking like he's confused. "oi.. yes it's me..." looks at his anti-self, "Reitei.... what do you think you're doing?" has a bored expression on his face. "come on now.... Reitei.. let them alone.... sides.. you still haven't told me what you did to me... but is was most interesting no?"

Anti Destadi cocks his head to one side smiling, "what? me?? what did I do? I told you didn't I??? I thought I did..." smiles playfully, "aww! why do I have to leave? We just met!" XD smiles.

Destadi has the 'oh you can't be serious' look on his face. "Reitei... please... For I wish to keep my reputation hidden please."

"Hidden? aw.... but... Altri-chan is sooooooooo huggable!" >w< smiles in a catty way at Destadi, and winks. "I won't say nothing! ^^"

Destadi face palms, *thinks: oi yoi yoi.... He's just as me.. my opposite.. yet too nice and ignorant like a kid.* he looks over at His anti self, and draws his blades. "Reitei.. come on now..."

Anti-Desta's expression changes, "aww..! Hey.. can't we just get along? I mean is it really a big deal if you like guys?" XD smiles and looks like what he said had no big deal at all.

Destadi stares at his anti-self with a "oh.. he did not... NOT... just say that.' expression. "Reitei.... I asked nicely..."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:50 am

Bright pink Altria stands up slowly,looking from Anti Destadi to real Destadi. 'Reitei? So he named his..anti self?But unlike out anti persons..Reitei..seems.. nice?..This is..confusing..but I'm glad there wont be more..bloodshed.That was..horrible..' Flushing deep red when Reitei calls her huggable she makes a strangled sound.'Huggable?I'm huggable?What..the..heck!!!' Mortifylingly embarrassed Altria tilts her head down,bangs falling into her face and hiding her eyes though a red flush can be seen on her cheeks. Looking up when Destadi draws his blades suddenly she's about to say something when Reitei drops a bomb,saying why it's a big deal Destadi likes guys.Eyes widening she looks at Destadi sharply in shock."Likes..guys?" Trying to wrap her head around the concept she suddenly flushed beet red,having imagined it.'Arghh!!Good Kami..I did not need that metal image!! ><..But this..explains..a few things..I wonder if..arghh!! Noo..why did I have to imagine that? Eee..quick,think something else..um,um..Aizen in a tutu!!..Pfft..hee hee...ok..better..' There's suddenly amused laughter and Tsukiyomi's mocking voice,'Having some doubts?' Altria turns even more red if that's possible.'Arghh! No!No I am not!Bloody hell..what?..Shut up!Shut up about it right now!'
Back to top Go down
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada
Destadi Rangari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:40 am

Destadi's eye's widen at Altria's expression. *thinks: ooooooooooooookay....... some little kid ... is in for a world of hurt. >.>* Destadi smiles, ".... my my... Reitei... we need to have a talk ne?"

Anti Destadi, smiles nervously, "nyeh? did I say something?" looks at Destadi sensing hostility from him."h-hey... no need to be violent?.... od we?" backs up a bit.

Destadi smirks, " a bit late for discussions isn't it my Reitei??" He sonidos up to his anti and thrusts his blades at him.

O_O; anti destadi jumps up and lands on Destadi's head, face planting him. and quickly runs off. "sorry Altri-chaaaaaaaan! I have to run! perhaps we'll see each other again??"

Destadi gets up swaying looking dizzy.. "ahh..... y-you get back here.... i'm not done with you!" Chases after his anti-self, blades drawn.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:59 am

Having decided to just ignore Tsukiyomi's snickering and amused remarks she shakes her head,managing to stop flushing into pink every few minutes. Watching Reitei run off and Destadi go chasing him with obviously hostile intents she sighs. '..Reitei..gave off a very..innocent presence..his behavior is....it's like..Destadi's but..with a very childlike spin on it...maybe I should..go stop Destadi from killing him..what's the big deal anyway?..So he likes guys.....shut up Tsuki!I was just taken by surprise..' Shikai still active Altria uses Mugetsu to catch with the two Destadi,flickering into view in Reitei's path,accidentally miscalculating.
Back to top Go down
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada
Destadi Rangari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:02 pm

Reitei looks surprised and crashes into Altria sending them both cartwheeling before coming to land on the ground. ><; he gets up and shakes the dirt off of himself. "nyeh...."

Rushing right at them, Destadi jumps over Altria and strikes at Reitei. ".. oi.... you're not supposed to blab stuff like that you know...." He looks annoyed, and lands next to Reitei and proceeds to send a flurry of jabs at him.

Reitei jumps back and avoiding the first swipe. "whoa..." he quickly dodges the numerous jabs flying at him, and continues backing away while continuing to dodge. T.T "oi... what did I do? ...... come on... I don't wanna fight...." T.T
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:05 pm

"K-kuh-kyahh!!" Reitei crashing into her and them both going cartwheeling she stares dizzy at the strange sky for a moment,trying to get her wits back."Oww..." Stumbling up while rubbing her head she utters a curse, brushing off dirt from her shihakusho, running hands through her hair to shake twigs and dust from it.Picking up dropped zanpakuto she pauses,feeling something tickling down her face. Touching her forehead tentatively Altria discovers a small cut from piece of jagged rock.Wiping off blood from it she turns attention back to Destadi attacking Reitei,uttering irritated sound.Sheathing her zanpakuto but still keeping it in shikai mode she flash steps between them in the middle of Destadi's jab,pointing one hand at each of them.Intoning,"Hadō #1-Shou," Altria casts the kido at both of them,pushing them apart with bursts of blue energy,putting more power in the one aimed at Destadi."Alright,break it up you two,enough already!" Nailing them both with "enough of this nonsense" gaze that leaves no space for arguments Altria folds her hands,speaking bluntly,"Reitei,think before you speak.Please.Destadi..so you like guys,big deal.Your personal preferences are between you and your partner." Managing not to flush and drowning out Tsuki laughing words she rubs one eyes tiredly. "Kindly stop trying to kill your anti self.Compared to what Shiri and I just dealt with he's tame.Perhaps a bit..young..but..presence he's giving off is pure.Senseless violence is pointless. He might be useful too."
Back to top Go down
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada
Destadi Rangari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:36 pm

Getting pushed back, Destadi is about to say something when Altria gives him the, 'enough of this nonsense' look. He sheaths his blades and looks away. "fine... I shall stop...." he ignores the part about his personal preferences, and turns to head off in some other direction.

Reitei stares after Destadi, then glomps Altria again, "yay!! you saved me!! that's like something really awesome!!" is thrilled and has a look of utter happiness on his face.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:17 am

Uttering a relieved sigh when Destadi actually listens she quickly calls out before he leaves,"Destadi!Don't stay here for too long! This dimension..is a danger to all three worlds.Our mission here is to set special devices that would allow us to destabilize the place,causing a complete collapse.Don't get caught in it.We only have three more to go..." Getting interrupted,a surprised squeak escapes her at being glomped again."K-kyah..." Flushing light pink Altria squirms uncomfortably,unable to get free,"Uh..y-you..welcome..Uh..could you let go please? >//< " Tsukiyomi's amused words cause her to turn bright pink.'Say that again,I dare you..you..you..' lacking appropriate word she borrows one of Loki's," you bloody overgrown chicken!What's the matter?Not laughing now?And stay quiet!'
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue77/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:23 am

Confused by what the hell just happened Loki runs in same direction Altria went off in,wanting to know why she took off after those weirdos without a word.Catching up just in time to get a good view of Reitei glomping her Loki growls,"Hey you!Don't touch her you nutcase Hollow!Hands off!" >O
Back to top Go down
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada
Destadi Rangari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:16 pm

Reitei let's go of Altria when she asks him to, and takes a step back smiling. He turns and looks at Loki a bit confused at his yelling. "nyeh? nutcase?" lookks around not knowing what loki's talking about. "wha?"
Back to top Go down
Saeth De La Corterra
Numerous
Numerous
Saeth De La Corterra

Stats
Level: 1
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:44 am

Having been watching and listening from up high hidden by the clouds Saeth chuckles.'Hah!! Knew it! Hee hee..Glimpse of his energy had that same pattern to it.Hn,hn,what a great day. >w< I'll come play with the shinigami later.' Silver orbs flashing he flies off after Destadi, dipping lower and catching up.Switching to hovering behind him Saeth chuckles bemusedly at his expression without saying anything.

Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:45 am

Glowering Loki crosses his arms."What,you're dumb too?Man,what luck we're having today.." Looking at Altria he gives short jerk in direction real Destadi went off."You shouldn't have announced what we're here for."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:54 am

Uttering a sigh she whacks Loki lightly,"First off,stop being so rude to someone you just met.And secondly,of course I had to tell Destadi this place is going to blow.What do you take me for?" Shaking her head she turns to Reitei,"Um..don't mind Loki.So..you're the anti Destadi...I take it you know me through his memories?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next